Why is a happy customer a source for better business?
We all want to delight customers, provide smooth purchasing experiences, and leave shoppers with a positive impression.
But to effectively cultivate happy customers — and turn that happiness into revenue — brands must shift their mindset and investments toward customer experience. We believe the following 6 steps are a great foundation for a truly customer-centric mindset:
1. Customer feedback is your greatest resource for shaping your brand's product and CX
2. Your brand differentiator is what you stand for (and your products and CX should convey that brand)
3. Long-term value comes from repeat customers
4. Every customer conversation is an opportunity to drive revenue
5. You need to drive value at every part of the customer journey to maximize revenue growth
6. Everyone in your company should be obsessed with improving the product and the customer experience
Of course, mindset isn’t enough. But most ecommerce brands can lift revenue by up to 44% through concrete improvements to customer experience, according to our research of over 10,000 DTC brands (including 25 in-depth interviews).
In this webinar, ecommerce business leaders from notable brands like SuitShop and Ohh Deer explore some key customer experience to help you strategically delight customers, increase happiness, and ultimately drive revenue.