The best help desk for Ecommerce
Gorgias is a comprehensive customer service platform for ecommerce stores. On top of similar live chat features to Shopify Inbox, Gorgias lets you manage support tickets on email, social media channels, SMS, phone, and more from one powerful inbox.
Plus, Gorgias offers advanced features, like prioritizing tickets, automating repetitive tasks, generating reports about your team’s performance, and much more.
Shopify Inbox is an intuitive, customizable live chat app that’s available to Shopify stores for free. If you’re a very small business looking for a straightforward live chat app, Shopify Inbox is a great choice.
However, Shopify Inbox is limited to live chat, and growing ecommerce stores may need a more robust solution for customer support to get to the next level.
Find all the customer information you need in one centralized view without switching tabs. Offer personalized support much faster thanks to:
- Customer info centralized from all your ecommerce apps to give personalized answers, fast
- Templates that auto-fill customer information and automatically update their orders
- Automatic ticket tagging, assigning, and prioritizing (so you can focus on delighting customers)
- Personalized product recommendations to reduce cart abandonment
Merchants who take full advantage of Gorgias’ Automation Add-on and ticket routing deflect up to 40% of tickets, saving time for sensitive, complex, and high-impact customer questions, thanks to:
- Automated FAQs and workflows
- Self-service order tracking in your chat widget (so customers don’t have to ask you about order status)
- Customizable autoresponders (that can also trigger order actions through the Shopify integration)
Gorgias can automatically identify, tag, and assign tickets based on a number of factors:
- Past orders: Prioritize customers who you know are big spenders at your store
- Channel: Respond to shoppers in real-time on live chat or SMS
- Pre-sales questions: Flag tickets from customers considering a purchase
- Escalations: Help angry customers they post negative reviews or social media posts
Gorgias’s customer service team works 24/7 and has response times of under 9 minutes (for chat) and 12 hours (for email). Larger plans get dedicated Onboarding and Success Managers, while smaller plans get in-app onboarding, full access to Gorgias Academy, and help from our fast-acting Support team.
And with our ecommerce customer service focus, the Gorgias team has seen (and solved) your biggest problems with hundreds of other brands.
Get detailed analytics about the revenue your team earns for your Shopify store and the types of support (and automated interactions) that lead to sales.
These insights help support teams make a strong impact on the company’s bottom line and prove your ROI to company leaders.
Customer support teams using Gorgias generated over $1 billion in 2021.
Choose a tool for your growth goals
Shopify Inbox is a great option for solopreneurs with next-to-no customer support volume. If you don’t have any dedicated team members or budget for support (and don’t plan on that any time soon), then Shopify Inbox is a great tool to add to your Shopify store.
But if you plan on growing your business, getting started on Gorgias for $10/month is a worthy investment.
Gorgias offers the same chat and conversion functionality as Shopify Inbox, built into a helpdesk that also connects to your other channels. This improves your response times and never lets a customer message fall through the cracks — so you can improve customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
Gorgias also offers multiple pricing tiers, so you don’t have to change tools and lose all your historical customer data as you grow.