The best help desk for Ecommerce
Gorgias vs Re:amaze: Pick the support tool that drives revenue
Choose Gorgias to unleash the revenue-generating power of your support team while providing a delightful customer experience.
Streamline customer interactions with Gorgias's Shopify integration
Gorgias and Re:amaze both integrate with ecommerce platforms like Shopify to resolve issues like refunds and cancellations. But Gorgias’s deeper integration nudges customers closer toward a sale:
- Create new orders on behalf of customers
- Generate and apply discounts codes
- Search and link products from your store
Customer support teams using Gorgias generated over $1 billion in 2021. Ecommerce teams using Re:amaze are leaving money on the table.
Gorgias is the best support platform for businesses running on Shopify. The deep Shopify integrations are an invaluable part of our support process and save us countless hours a month.
Auto-tag and prioritize based on customer intent out of the box
Re:amaze’s intent detection is not pre-trained. You’ll spend months entering ticket data before it's accurate or helpful.
Gorgias automatically detects message’s sentiment (negative, promoter, etc.) and intent (refund request, shipping issue, etc.) from day 1 to power automations:
- Automatically tag, assign, prioritize urgent tickets
- Send personalized responses based on message contents
- Pull reports based on intent/sentiments to understand why customers contact you and how they’re feeling
Gorgias is more modern by allowing us to fully analyze customer issues, returns, questions, and doubts while allowing us to speed up response and resolution time.
Unlock 10x more ecommerce apps
Re:amaze integrates with 44 apps but leaves out key ecommerce apps like Yotpo, Reveal, and Together.
Gorgias integrates with 100+ of the most used apps for online stores, like Klaviyo, Attentive, ReCharge, Yotpo, and Shipbob.
Connecting your favorite apps powers up your helpdesk with:
- Detailed customer information. Manage loyalty status, past reviews, and subscription details.
- Seamless conversations between marketing and support. Turn SMS/email marketing replies into tickets to keep the entire customer conversion in one thread.
- Easy, instant changes. Update orders, subscription status, and more within Gorgias.
Given the different channels we use, our laptops would have 10 different tabs open. It was difficult to get a cohesive view of the customer. But with Gorgias + Recharge, we see all information in one window and have better visibility into the customer to manage their subscription, saving us a ton of time.
Gorgias is exclusively built for ecommerce, which moves much faster and can combine sales and support. Think of in-store associates who greet you, process a return, help you find a better product, explain how to use it, and check you out.
Gorgias helps you offer that kind of end-to-end customer experience, boosting sales and revenue.
Re:amaze is an issue-resolving platform built for all industries. Some support teams only exist to “fix” customer problems days or months after a sale happens — Re:amaze is built for companies that follow this model.
Daily ecommerce support activities, like managing orders and converting shoppers with live chat, are not prioritized.
How Gorgias helps you boost revenue from customer experience
Chat campaigns help you reach out to customers based on their browsing behavior:
- Ask if they need help
- Highlight new product or promotions
- Provide the information and incentives they need to click “Place order”
- Automatically engage VIP customers and encourage repeat purchases
Customer service shouldn't just be reactive, putting out fires. We want to be proactive. And that’s what Gorgias helps you do. You go talk to customers, make sure they're having a great experience. You don't use it just to solve problems, but to create new relationships and sales.
Gorgias can automatically identify, tag, and assign tickets based on a number of factors:
- Past orders: Prioritize customers who you know are big spenders at your store
- Channel: Respond to shoppers actively awaiting a response on live chat or SMS
- Pre-sales questions: Flag tickets from customers considering a purchase
- Escalations: Help angry customers they post negative reviews or social media posts
Being able to filter and sort tickets in Gorgias to highlight urgent requests, or segment VIP customers with high lifetime value, is really important to us. It enables our customer service agents to quickly identify who to help first.
Re:amaze isn’t built to help ecommerce brands drive sales. So, it doesn’t offer features to measure or report on the revenue driven by your customer support team.
Gorgias offers detail Revenue Statistics like conversion rate and sales generated from support interactions, which help your team measure performance and prove your ROI to company leaders.
In Gorgias, you can see what kind of ticket actually generated each piece of revenue. You can see what conversation you had with the customer that made them want to purchase.
Merchants who take full advantage of Gorgias’ Automation Add-on and ticket routing deflect up to 40% of tickets, saving time for sensitive, complex, and high-impact customer queries. (Without subjecting customers to frustrating AI chatbots that can barely imitate humans.)
That's thanks to:
- Automated FAQs and workflows
- Self-service order tracking in your chat widget
- Customizable autoresponders (that can also trigger order actions through the Shopify integration)
Automating low-stakes, high-volume tickets lets my team focus on meaningful, personalized conversations and boosted our CSAT to 4.77
The Gorgias team has seen (and solved) your biggest problems with hundreds of other brands, thanks to our ecommerce focus.
Gorgias’s team 24/7 to respond in under 9 minutes (for chat) and 12 hours (for email). Advanced and Enterprise plans get a dedicated Success Manager, too.
Plus, tap into our extensive ecommerce Partner network whenever to support your marketing, CRO, and other growth goals.
The support team is phenomenal. Any question you have, any issue that needs addressing, they get on it and give you a resolution as quickly as possible. And every person I have dealt with from demos of the product to training and support has been amazing to work with.
Gorgias vs Re:amaze pricing: Seats vs. tickets
Gorgias pricing is based on tickets, not user seats. Re:amaze offers a starter pricing plan with unlimited users, but most of their plans cap the number of people who can access the tool.
Our per-ticket pricing model is based on feedback from ecommerce founders who want to:
- Invite Marketing, Product, and Website teams to get insights and feedback directly from customers to improve the product and CX
- Add new agents (and outsourced agents) at no extra charge, during busy seasons and periods of growth
- Tag technical support or other non-CX team members directly in Gorgias instead of chasing them down on another tool and copy/pasting their answer
Choose a helpdesk based on ROI
Starting at $29 per month (per agent), Re:amaze helps your support agents resolve issues with a perfectly great ticketing system.
Starting at $10 per month (for three agents, and then unlimited agents on larger plans), Gorgias turns your support team into a revenue center. It empowers your team to resolve tickets, generate sales, and report on the revenue your team earns to make the case for a larger budget.