Skio (skio.com) helps brands on Shopify sell subscriptions without ripping their hair out.
Customers include Bev, Muddy Bites, MatchaBar, Krave Beauty, Stryx, Doe Lashes, SIMULATE, Backbone, Magic Mind, Everyday Dose, Sunsoil, Remedy Organics, Siete Foods, Huron, Uprising Foods, ZOX, XCJ, Somos, Gooey Snacks, Munk Pack, OneBlade, ZBiotics, Semaine, Barukas, & Red Bay Coffee.
We've raised $3.7M from investors like Y Combinator, MuteSix’s Daniel Rutberg and Moody Nashawaty, Shaan Puri, Italic CEO Jeremy Cai, Tilt co-founder and Magic Mind founder James Beshara, Julian Shapiro and Sahil Bloom, as well as founders and executives of companies like Immi, Thingtesting, Taika, Smile.io, Linjer, Raycon, Cresicor, Orchard Analytics, & Cohere.
We do better than current solutions with:
- an easy migration from ReCharge (no payment method updates needed, gradual rollout available, takes 1 day to 1 week)
- 1-click checkout with Shop Pay (increase conversions 72%, native Shopify checkout, no duplicate products, no checkout.rechargeapps.com url, no separate refunding)
- passwordless login (reduce customer tickets by 25%)
- a hosted subscription portal (get automatic features updates instead of needing constant theme development, uses React/Next.js/GraphQL)
- 6x faster subscription editing (increase CX efficiency 20%)
- group subscription discounts (referrals 2.0, similar to family plans)
- a philosophy of not juggling analytics (we focus on being best-in-class at subscriptions & recommend the following for best-in-class analytics: Source Medium, Triple Whale, Peel)