Assess your customer support team salary using this calculator from Gorgias. We used the results from the 2016
Support Driven Compensation survey to assess the average salary in customer support.
Note: You can find the dataset and the method we used to build this calculator here.
1. The median annual salary raise is 7%.
2. Your salary will increase by $10,000 raise after 3 years in support.
3. The gender inequality is still there. Women are paid 5.8% less than men.
4. Support people in the US make 40% more than in Western Europe.
5. Working remote or having a technical background doesn't impact your salary.