Reamaze is a good help desk ticketing system for online business (See our Reamaze features review), but it’s not the only one.
There is plenty of help desk software out there, which offers better features for customer support than Reamaze!
In this post, I’m going to cover 10 Reamaze alternatives in detail to help you choose the right tool for your online business.
Ready? Let’s explore.
Pricing: Basic plans start at $10/mo (for 50 tickets per month).
What makes Gorgias better than Reamaze:
- Intuitive user interface: Gorgias is clean, simple, and modern. It doesn’t bombard you with many tabs and buttons but aims to simplify your support team’s workflows. You’ll never lose an email or misplace contact information. Easy for both end-users and help desk agents.
- More powerful workflow automation, rules, and macros: Quick to edit widgets, shipping address, order notes and tags. You can even use Shopify variables in rules, which helps you respond to customers faster. Triggering a rule more than one time in a ticket is also possible in Gorgias.
- Powerful social media support: Gorgias allows you to aggregate comments by sentiments, hide or like comments, and reply in-line to comments. You now spend less time switching between apps and have more time to convert customers.
Pricing: Start from $5 per agent per month.
What makes Zendesk better than Reamaze:
- An all-in-one customer communication and lead generation platform for large organizations and enterprises.
- Easy to create a knowledge base and an FAQ with Zendesk Guide.
- Provide custom metrics, custom reports, and flexible data visualizations.
- Support over 1,000 integrations and apps.
- Support Net Promoter Score survey to measure customer satisfaction, customer loyalty and gather feedback.
- Provide business rules and routing to assign the right tickets to the right agent.
Pricing: Start from $15 per agent per month. A free plan available.
What makes Freshdesk better than Reamaze:
- An all-in-one customer service software for SaaS startups, small and medium businesses.
- Offer a better user experience, including intuitive interface and ease of use.
- Provide the shared ownership feature to enhance team collaboration.
- Split complex, multi-stage tickets into smaller child tickets.
- Swipe the Freshdesk mobile app, create a signature, and attach it to the service task.
- Support the Omniroute feature to auto-assign emails, chats, and calls to agents based on their available bandwidth.
4. Help Scout
Pricing: Start from $20 per user per month.
What makes Help Scout better than Reamaze:
- A customer service platform with three powerful features: mailboxes, docs, and Beacon.
- If you want a dedicated shared inbox solution, choose Help Scout over Reamaze.
- Allow using Beacon to create chatbots, offer useful knowledge to customers, and more.
- Support two-factor authentication, webhooks, and phone conversations.
- Offer messaging features to proactively communicate with customers.
- Support design/CSS control, multi-language translation, search engine optimization, SSL, private collections, etc. for docs knowledge bases.
Pricing: Start from $15 per agent per month. A free plan available.
What makes LiveAgent better than Reamaze:
- Include more than 175 help desk features and over 40 integrations.
- Provide powerful real-time live chat features, which can help convert visitors into paying customers.
- Create an email campaign quickly with email templates.
- Centralize voice and video calls from a website or landline into one place.
6. Jira Service Desk
Pricing: Start from $20 per agent per month. A free plan available.
What makes Jira Service Desk better than Reamaze:
- An ideal help desk solution for IT businesses.
- Has an intuitive and modern user interface.
- Support features for problem management, incident management, change management, and asset management.
- Provide advanced and customizable Jira SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Integrate with Confluence to empower customers with the knowledge base.
7. Salesforce Service Cloud
Pricing: Start from $25 per user per month.
What makes Salesforce Service Cloud better than Reamaze:
- A powerful solution for medium and large organizations to make customer conversations more intelligent.
- Provide advanced features like case management, account and contact management, asset and order management.
- Create and update records, log calls, send emails, launch workflows, etc. with the Process Builder.
- Automatically route cases, leads, or other work to team members.
8. Zoho Desk
Pricing: Start from $12 per agent per month. A free plan available.
What makes Zoho Desk better than Reamaze:
- Provide unified multi-channel communication, including SMS, email, Twitter, Facebook Messenger, live chat, telephony, and web form.
- Allow creating custom help centers for multiple brands.
- Allow creating separate departments within a help desk.
- Provide Zia bot with powerful functionalities.
- Offer different ticket views to automatically organize tickets based on priority, due time, status, or CRM status.
Pricing: Not available.
What makes HappyFox better than Reamaze:
- Convert emails, phone calls, chats, and web requests into support tickets.
- Easy to create personalized support centers for multiple brands.
- Support multi-lingual knowledge bases.
- Define the roles and control ticket access of every team member.
- Provide timezone and language settings.
- Use the scheduled reports feature to get reports automatically.
Pricing: Start from $50 per agent per month.
What makes TeamSupport better than Reamaze:
- A scalable all-in-one customer support solution optimized for B2B companies.
- Customer management software that provides deep insights into customer sentiments, customer satisfaction, and more.
- Support various features, including customer management, ticket management, integrations, collaboration and teamwork, products and inventory, customer self-service, reporting and analytics, and omnichannel support.
- Include integrations not only with Mailchimp and Slack but also Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Dynamics, and Azure.
- Automatically generate tickets from emails.
- Provide built-in live chat widgets with offline features.
- Set up knowledge bases, community forums, and wikis.
- Provide hundreds of stock reports and unlimited custom reports.
Time to make a decision!
While Reamaze is good, it has its drawbacks.
That’s why thousands of people are looking for top alternatives to Reamaze. Finding the right tool for your ecommerce business can take time, but it can be a huge relief when you finally get it.
In case you want a customer support tool solely focused on ecommerce, I recommend you give Gorgias a try. This is the ultimate solution that can bring your customer experience to a whole new level.
Ready to switch? Join our buyout program to get full access to Gorgias at no cost and prepare for your most profitable BFCM ever.