Reamaze isn’t as popular as Zendesk, Freshdesk, and Intercom. But it’s a good helpdesk solution, used by thousands of teams across the world!
But is it what you need?
Today I’ll give you a detailed overview of Reamaze’s features. By the end of this post, you can have enough insights to decide if it fits your business.
Ready? Let’s get started!
What is Re:amaze?
Reamaze is a multi-brand customer service, live chat, and help desk solution. It aims to help you with three main things:
- Support customers across channels
- Talk to customers in real time
- Create a self-service portal
If you’re already familiar with Freshdesk, you’ll find it easy to work with Reamaze because these tools offer many similar features.
Who should use Re:amaze?
While Reamaze includes some features for ecommerce, it’s actually not built with ecommerce in mind.
Here are a few cases that are most common for how businesses typically choose to use Reamaze:
- They’re looking for an alternative to Zendesk, Freshdesk, or Groove.
- They don’t need customer relationship management (CRM) features.
- They’re looking for help desk software that offers basic customer support features for ecommerce.
- They’re small businesses or SaaS startups that are looking for an affordable help desk ticketing system.
Re:amaze offers flexible pricing—you can pay by agents or by conversational volume.
The app also provides a Custom plan, which means you can ask the Reamaze team to custom the app to match your business’s needs. In this case, you’ll be charged higher than when you use a pre-defined plan.
On their pricing page, you’ll see these three plans:
- Basic plan: $20 per team member per month.
- Pro plan: $40 per team member per month.
- Plus plan: $60 per team member per month.
Now that you understand Reamaze and its pricing. Let’s move on to learn about Reamaze features.
Let’s take a look at Reamaze’s key features to have a better idea of why it’s useful:
1. Shared inbox
Reamaze’s shared inbox allows you to manage customer conversation from multiple channels like email, SMS/MMS, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Twitter—all in one place.
Share inbox features:
- Create notes, reminders, assignments, and notifications.
- Use collision detection to avoid embarrassing moments.
- Synchronize customer data via custom fields and data attributes.
- Automatically assign, tag, move or forward conversations to other team members.
Reamaze offers three pre-built chatbots: Hello Bot, FAQ Bot, and Order Bot. You can use them to automatically handle tickets and increase customer engagement.
- Hello Bot: When a customer says “Hello” in the live chat, Hello Bot will automate responses by asking for more details like “Please enter your question.”
- Order Bot: When a customer asks a question related to order status, Order Bot will respond. A worthy note that this bot can handle common questions only.
- FAQ Bot: Based on customers’ inquiry, FAQ Bot automatically suggest relevant FQA articles.
Reamaze (www.reamaze.com) allows you to add a chat widget to your storefronts. You can customize it to fit the needs of your business and your customers.
- Real-time Chat mode: Use this live chat support mode to engage with customers in real time. This chat works the same way as iMessage or Facebook Messenger.
- Classic Chat mode: This chat mode requires both you and your customers to be online at the same time to chat. Note that Classic Chat is available only when you use the Reamaze web version.
4. Status Page
A status page is useful if you want to show your transparency and reduce customer anxiety. But this feature is available for the Pro and Plus plans only.
Status page features:
- Establish business systems: Billing and payments, shipping, warehouse logistics, inventory management, website performance, shopping cart, customer support software, loyalty and rewards, shipments and tracking.
- Create incidents to alert customers in real time.
Reamaze provides a live dashboard with several reports. But the reports you can access vary depending on the plan you’re using:
- Basic plan: Volume report, channel summary report, response time report, first response resolve rate report, average thread size report, Shopify attributed orders report.
- Pro plan: All reports in the Basic plan, plus appreciations report, satisfaction rating report, response template usage report, tags report, workflow report, outbound report, bot processed report.
- Plus plan: All reports in the Pro plan, plus staff summary report and individual staff reports.
6. Other features
- Support autoresponders (available for email channels only).
- Support Single Sign-On (SSO) authentication.
- Support automated customer satisfaction surveys.
- Support response templates (saved replies).
- Provide an API for programmatic access to certain data.
- Provide mobile apps for Android and iOS mobile devices.
- Create an FAQ to search for answers to their questions (Note: You can’t create a knowledge base)
- Integrate with 3rd party apps like Facebook Messenger, BigCommerce, Slack, MailChimp, Klaviyo, ShipStation, Stripe, WordPress, and more.
Why should you choose Gorgias over Reamaze?
Reamaze is good, but Gorgias is better.
Gorgias is a helpdesk platform built with a strong emphasis on online businesses. That means every feature in the app is optimized to bring your ecommere customer support experience to the next level. You don’t find any nonsense integration or redundant functionality—What you see is what you need.
The best part is Gorgias is being improved continuously to meet the evolving and changing needs of online merchants. We don’t try to please every type of business—we focus on one industry and make the best out of what we’re doing.
Here are what make Gorgias better than Reamaze:
- Intuitive user interface: Gorgias is clean, simple, and modern. It doesn’t bombard you with many tabs and buttons but aims to simplify your support team’s workflows. You’ll never lose an email or misplace contact information. Easy for both end-users and help desk agents.
- More powerful workflow automation, rules, and macros: Quick to edit widgets, shipping address, order notes and tags. You can even use Shopify variables in rules, which helps you respond to customers faster. Triggering a rule more than one time in a ticket is also possible in Gorgias.
- Powerful social media support: Gorgias allows you to aggregate comments by sentiments, hide or like comments, and reply in-line to comments. You now spend less time switching between apps and have more time to convert customers.
Ready to switch to Gorgias?
Flexible pricing is great, but using several models (per agent, per volume, custom) for a not-so-big system may get you confused.
We all know too many choices can stress us out.
That’s why we apply a straightforward volume-based pricing model for Gorgias. What you see is what you’ll be charged. No hidden costs. No confusion.
Ready to switch? Join our buyout program to get full access to Gorgias at no cost and prepare for your most profitable BFCM ever.
Whatever you decide, we wish you and your business the best!